From Janet…I talked with Town officials yesterday and they were still awaiting results but expecting a good reading, due to lack of visible algae and the change in weather. Sorry I have no official update as of this AM. They were supposed to have the results yesterday. I would use your discretion. Officially they have not lifted the ban. If I hear more today I’ll let you all know.

from Martins Pond